We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry Level Pipefitter
4111 Ne 112Th Ave Po Box 8965 Vanc, 98668-8965 Vancouver, Washington 98682
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Entry Level Pipefitter)
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position working in Facilities Maintenance learning and assisting in maintaining facility piping, equipment, and delivery systems in multiple buildings on-site. Maintenance includes: replacing filters, filter housings, check isolation, and control valves.
- Assist with installing and repair pipes, pressure and flow meters and gages, valves, actuators etc. Rebuild a variety of pumps, valves, and components.
- Work with Facility Maintenance, Operations, and Engineering to systematically troubleshoot equipment and system problems.
- Research and order parts for facility equipment using technical manuals, catalogs, brochures, and other reference materials. Complete and route purchase orders. May meet with vendors and discuss part and repair procedures/needs.
- Read and understand technical manuals.
- Use hand tools, power tools, and measurement devices.
- Understand all worker safety regulations and works safely in all environments.
- Understand and practice proper cleanroom procedures.
- Maintain records and logbooks and communicate activities on a daily bases to keep peers and management informed of progress and challenges.
- Understand SOP/SOC’ s and/or work instructions for new and revised procedures.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn and use tools and equipment for the repair and installation of metallic and nonmetallic piping systems.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from Facilities Maintenance Technicians and Supervisor.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workplace safety.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with other technicians and supervisors.
- Ability to climb and work from heights, work in confined spaces and lift and/or move up to 50lbs. Will be required to work in hot and cold environments and in all weather conditions.
- Prior experience and/or training in plumbing, pipefitting, welding, or other related mechanical skill.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.