We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry Level Machine Operator
211 5th St Woodland, WA 98674
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Entry Level Machine Operator
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a family-owned, customer-centric organization that loves to push the boundaries of the industry they serve by consistently looking to find a “ better way” of operating. The highest standards of cleanliness and compliance make this an incredibly safety-oriented company where people take pride in themselves and concentrate on turning out the best quality packaging that you encounter EVERY SINGLE DAY!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Press Assistant, you’ ll be trained by industry leaders in this specialized field. You’ ll be charged with maintaining paper installation processes, adjusting machine parts, utilizing small hand tools, loading and unloading materials, tending the press, as well as, adhering to the highest standards of quality and efficiency. There are many opportunities for cross training and growth!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $14.00/hour with an increase to $14.50/hour after your training period
- Access to a state-of-the-art lunchroom stocked full of snacks!
- Opportunity to be trained by industry experts in a specialized field
- Cross training on a variety of machines
- Working on the cleanest production floor!
- Room for growth and achievement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable personality
- Track record of good tenure in previous positions
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work alongside many different personalities
- Machine Operation experience (not required)
- Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred!
- Some college or trades school education
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Terrell Williams at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!