We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry Level Civil Drafter
4706 97th St. NW ste. 100 Gig Harbor, Washington 98332
Amazing Engineering Firm in Gig Harbor is seeking a motivated, hardworking and ethical entry-level Civil Engineer! Qualified candidate needs to possess EIT Certificate or willing to get their EIT Certificate. This person is responsible for assisting senior civil engineers in preparation of conceptual and final designs. This person will write and maintain reports and develop technical drawings using AutoCADD Civil 3D.
Entry-Level Civil Engineering Specialist will perform many of the following tasks:
• Gathering raw data for arrangement in workable form.
• Performing construction inspection.
• Writing technical reports.
• Helping to develop cost estimates.
• Verifying requests for proposals.
• Being able to use computer-aided design applications.
• Having organizational skills.
• Being able to work alone or with a team.
• Having leadership skills.
• Being able to prioritize projects.
• Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Being able to meet strict deadlines.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being able to motivate others.
• Having problem solving skills.
Qualified individuals please call Amy at 253.226.2279 or send resume via email to [email protected] I am looking to fill this position ASAP!