We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry Level Assembler
7600 NE 47th Ave Vancouver, WA 98661
OPENING: Entry Level Assembler
City: Vancouver, WA
WHO WE ARE: Our company is 20 years young and we are growing! We are looking for those dynamic individuals who want to be a part of a fast, yet fun team. We are known for providing custom pump products from design, to fabrication, to the final assembly, that meet AND exceed our customer’ s expectations.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO: As an Assembler you will be assembling steel parts and subassemblies in the creation of trailer or skid mounted hydro extraction pumps and accessories.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU
- Day shift: 6am to 2pm
- $17 - $19/hr
- 401K match, paid health benefits, PTO plus 1 week vacation after 90 day probation period
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
· All positions require excellent attention to detail -- we will train you on the mechanical part.
· Demonstrated knowledge of basic mechanics tools
· Ability to understand job instructions and complete required job paperwork/documentation.
· Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout work area and facility.
· Maintain a safe work environment for self and others when operating equipment and/or performing job functions.
· Detect and report defective or questionable material, product, and conditions to department lead.
· Wear required Personal Protective Equipment
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures; paying special attention to safety regulations.
· Basic mechanical skills -- Automotive experience preferred.
· High school Diploma or GED equivalent.
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively.
· 2 years Automotive Mechanic experience preferred.
NEXT STEPS: Send your resume to [email protected] or call 541.638.0539 to set up a time to interview!