We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Entry Level Welders
Clackamas, OR 97015
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Welder Fabricator is an important member of the team who will be responsible for making parts. Strong attention to detail and ability to own a project from start to finish are critical to achieving success in this role.
- Take and read measurements to plan layout
- Set up parts for welding according to specifications
- Weld using GMAW on mild steel
- Own a project from start to finish and able to complete projects on time
- Maintain a clean and organized work space including tools
- Consistently meet production and quality requirements
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience as a fitter and welder
- 2-3 years welding GMAW
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- $18-21 Hourly. Based on Experience
Reach out to Taelor Directly to setup an interview 503-595-8987.