We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3600 Lind Ave Sw #140 Renton, WA 98057
We are looking for a temporary Engineering Technician.
Below are some of the of the duties and competencies we are looking for:
- Provide technical support and aide to engineering staff.
- Perform moderately complex tests using various test equipment.
- Modify prototype systems, test fixtures and field units
- Troubleshoot product issues identified by vendors or manufacturers and work with other engineering staff to resolve
- Troubleshoot field failure units to identify primary failure and root causes
- Create wiring diagrams, assembly/test procedures, engineering change order redlines, and test reports, as needed
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings, wiring diagrams, and assembly procedures
- Ability to work with electrical test equipment such as Digital Multi Meter and Oscilloscope
- Ability to perform surface mount soldering and simple PCB rework
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, data entry, email, and calendar software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized
Pay $20 - $22 per hour DOE