We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager for a well-established, manufacture of customizable portable pump packages! The ideal candidate will have a somewhat seasoned resume, but greener mentality – essentially coach-able and willing to learn from the owner. This company serves a variety of industries globally and is currently looking for a new Engineering Manager for the Southwest Washington region.
- Engineering degree
- At least 5 years of Managing experience
- At least 5+ years of Engineering experience
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Consult negotiate w/ clients to prepare project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Establish scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, or market demand.
- Other duties are assigned.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing direct hire role, please email your resume to Miranda at [email protected] NOW!