We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
620 7th Ave Kirkland, WA 98033
Local engineering and Land Surveying company has an immediate need for a professional land surveyor. We are a smaller but growing organization that has been in business for the better part of 40 years. We do projects in both the private and public sector. This is not your average " robotic" firm; we like to have fun while we work.
What you’ ll be doing as a Land Development Engineer:
- Preparation of land development plans for calculations and reports for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. This includes design of TESC, grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable and fire protection, waterlines, and street improvements.
- Preparation of earthwork volumes, storm drainage calculations, technical specifications, construction cost estimates and other supporting documentation for completion of construction documents.
- Provide construction support engineering.
- Assist with project team leadership in meeting schedules and budgets.
- Prepare written communication to client and agencies
What we are looking for:
- Seven to ten years of land development engineering experience
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is desired
What educational background you will need:
- Bachelor’ s degree in civil engineering
- P.E. license – WA required
What we’ re offering:
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off
- Transit reimbursement
- Incentive bonuses