We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Vancouver, Washington 98606
Electrical Company seeking PM/Estimator with experience in the electrical industry and familiarity with the parts, pieces and man hours needed to complete commercial, and industrial projects. If you have worked in the supply of electrical materials or are a former electrician this could be a great fit. Are you confident, able to talk and meet customers and respond to their needs and questions as they arise. Compensation to $94K DOE
- Doing job site walkthrus with clients to take notes on existing conditions and come up with solutions.
- Attending meetings on projects at a client’ s location.
- Doing takeoffs from plans to build a list of materials and estimate time for installation.
- Inputting items into the electrical bidding program to generate estimates.
- Expand vendors by getting competitive pricing.
- Type out quotes.
- Get estimates from vendors and subs and order materials. Follow through is essential throughout the project.
- Follow bid process through to job completion.
- Work with field employees on progress and their needs.
- Find leads for new work.
Although it doesn’ t happen all the time, this position often requires answering their phone after hours, being available for customers, vendors, or other team players whenever they call. So again, that mentality of “ owning the position”, not just I’ m here to collect a paycheck.
Send your resume to Tammy Watson at [email protected] if this sounds interesting to you.