We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Electrical Engineer & Control Manager
Vancouver, WA 98660
Leading manufacturer for industrial boiler and co-generation plants is seeking an Electrical Engineering and Controls Manager. The Electrical Engineering Manager reports to the Chief Engineer. This position oversees and manages all activities of the electrical engineering department with direct interface to sales, mechanical, process and piping engineering, electrical fabrication shop, field installation and customer service. Compensation DOE
Job duties to include, but not limited to;
- Scheduling of all jobs to meet predefined deadlines.
- Design of electrical controls and power-systems in compliance with contracts and all applicable codes and standards.
- Development design and testing of process software.
- Attend meetings with customers, consultants, vendors and authorities.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Overview activities of the UL508A electrical panel shop.
- Provide onsite support for start-up of installations as required.
- Trouble shooting by phone, online and on site.
- Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Staffing of the department according to present and expected future needs.
- Maintain and improve technology of products.
- Maintain and improve standardization of products.
- Implement, maintain and improve procedures.
- Research of new technologies and products to further improve leading position in the market place.
- Promote employee training for improved productivity and quality.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years’ experience in an industrial environment. (required)
- Excellent leadership and management skills. (required)
- Design and field experience, start up and troubleshooting in process industry, power distribution, Cogeneration, PLC based control systems, computer based HMI’ s, specifically Rockwell FactoryTalk View and Wonderware InTouch.
- Supervision and scheduling of personnel. (required)
- Able to easily communicate with internal and external customers. (required)
- PE license in Electrical and/or Control System Engineering. (highly desirable)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical, MS Office and electrical design and project software such as Etap, MS Project, or similar. (required)
- Experience in managing International Projects. (highly desirable)
Contact Tolan at Opti Staffing to secure your interview today! [email protected]