We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
333 Se 2Nd Ave, Suite 100 Portland, OR 97214
This is a highly team-oriented MEP Engineering firm located in Portland, Oregon for the last 30 years. We specialize in full MEP engineering design services. Our new team member will assist in the drafting/design of commercial electrical systems. We are looking for an individual with the right experience and desire to learn. Both junior and senior-level candidates will be considered. Compensation and job responsibility level depends on experience.
Position Summary: This position prepares engineering drawings that serve a variety of purposes. Using the full range of drafting techniques; draft red-lines, file creation, drawing set-up, plotting, scanning and various other assigned tasks to assist the Designers, Engineers and Project Managers in translating ideas, rough sketches, specifications and calculations of engineers and designers into complete and accurate working drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with multiple project managers and designers to perform drafting of accurate drawing packages, including:
- Drawings: Legends, One-Line Diagrams, Lighting, Power, Equipment, Telecommunications, Security, Fire Alarm, Wiring and Schematics.
- Physical: Perform field site verification visits to as-built existing conditions as needed
- Draft in AutoCAD and/or Revit MEP environments.
- Plot, Batch Plot, Scan and issue project drawing and documentation packages.
- Support multiple project and client deadlines and deliverables.
Minimum Role Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable of industry drafting principals, techniques and procedures.
- Ability to draft plans and drawings from engineer/designer markups.
- Minimum of 2 years of AutoCAD experience in a professional setting.
- Minimum of 6 months of Revit MEP experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to utilize excellent oral and written communication skills with a team.
- High level of attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask, be proactive, learn quickly, ask questions, understand answers, be helpful and work hard.
- Self-motivated, able to work without constant supervision.
- Experienced in the MEP engineering industry is preferred but not necessary.
Email your resume to [email protected] to secure your interview today!