ENCAPSILATION MACHINE OPERATOR
6317 NE 131st AVE Suite 103 Vancouver, WA 98682 US
We are looking for an Encapsulation Machine Operator to join our team in Vancouver, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for operating, cleaning, and maintaining an encapsulating press to produce dietary supplements accurately and efficiently, following all GMP and SOP requirements. You will also be responsible for monitoring quality throughout the run for physical defects and correct weight, as well as documenting all activity as required by SOP's.
- Work in individual production room on your own or with an assistant during cleaning and set-up.
- Verify current production run with the prior run sample at the start of encapsulation. Report any discrepancy to the Production Lead.
- Follow guidelines and SOP’s to set up and break down the machine and auxiliary components before and after operating.
- Set up consists of installation of components using hands and hand tools including torque wrenches and feeler gauges.
- Add powder and capsules to the machine as it is running.
- Monitor quality throughout the run for physical defects and correct weight. Make adjustments to achieve acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Document all activity as required by SOP’s on batch tickets, room logs, and other records.
- Handle and move drums of powder, empty, or filled capsules using hand carts or your safe lifting actions.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, remove bags and boxes.
- Ensure all products are properly marked and remain so throughout the production process.
- Communicate problems, solutions, and opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED – required
- 1+ year of experience in operating encapsulating presses in the dietary supplement industry preferred
- Must be able to follow instructions and work independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required may include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision and field of vision.
- Dusty environment
- May be required to wear protective gear, i.e. dust masks, gloves, etc.
- May be subjected to noise from warehouse equipment
- $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift Monday to Friday
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 360 836 4481
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.