We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Civil Engineer In Training EIT
620 7th Ave Kirkland, WA 98033
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
This is a great opportunity to be part of a multi-discipline, team oriented environment where you will be responsible to collect and analyze data, perform design calculations, calculate quantities, and prepare construction documents using Auto-CAD Civil 3D. This position will work on a variety of projects including private site development, public transportation/utility improvements, and being part of larger teams for public agency and master planned community projects around NW Oregon and SW Washington. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude.
• Performs design services related to site layout, roadway, grading, drainage, utilities, and erosion control in conformance with local, state and federal regulations
• Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, aerial photographs of terrain, existing and proposed characteristics, and other topographical data to plan and design projects
• Assists with the preparation of construction plans and details using AutoCAD/Civil 3D • Assists with the preparation of specifications and cost estimates
• Provides construction support services
• Bachelor s in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent education is required
• Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is required
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Civil Engineering related field including site/roadway/utility design, plan preparation, specifications, construction documents, and/or other Civil Engineering processes
• Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
• Strong verbal and written communication skills • Ability to work collaboratively within a creative, professional, team environment
• Construction experience is a plus
Benefits: 100% paid for employee/50% paid for dependents- Solid 401 k with match- Full package