We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4080 Se International Way #B103 Milwaukie, OR 97222
Opening: E-Commerce Amazon Representative
City: Portland Oregon
WHO THEY ARE:
Lawn and Garden manufacturer rep sales agency in Portland, Oregon
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
The chosen candidate will be responsible for all online retail activities. This is not just managing online stores (although that is part of the job), but rather building and managing accounts on Amazon and other similar marketplaces plus getting other online retailers to carry company products. You will be in charge of choosing the products, branding, pricing and marketing them. It will also involve managing very large deals on sites such as Groupon! The job is comprised of different duties at different times; hence, the ideal candidate is a multi-disciplinarian multi-tasker who can see the big picture with an ability to focus on important details. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with various online marketplaces and online retailers.
- Managing our relationships with online deal sites such as Groupon, etc.
- Developing and launching promotions on various online marketplaces and direct to consumer campaigns through email
- Ensuring the upkeep of daily, weekly, monthly reports of different products, sales channels, promotions, etc.
- Analyzing reports to track performance in order to determine whether operational or strategic changes are required.
- Increasing sales and profitability.
- Managing product SKUs and inventory using spreadsheets and other tools.
- Creating product content for item listings, packaging, marketing campaigns, etc. This may include occasionally outsourcing product photography.
- 4-year degree or significant relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of E-commerce experience (preferably being a supplier to online retailers, but also as an online retailer).
- Intimate knowledge and daily use of the latest Internet technologies and Apps, as well as Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office Programs like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Expertise with ShipStation, Wordpress and WooCommerce are a big plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – must be good with numbers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to find solutions to problems.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written, including spelling and grammar).
- Team player that can also work independently.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
What' s in it for you?!
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- performance-based bonus
- medical and dental benefits
- PTO (after contract period)
If you’ re interested in applying for this truly awesome opportunity, please send your resume to Lindsey at [email protected] to secure your interview today!