We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1022 W Valley Hwy Kent, WA 98032
We' re looking for people who want to be part of a team, who focus on quality, who like to innovate and who want to grow with the company. Currently, we’ re seeking a Draftsman to join our Engineering team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review customer blueprints, process drawings, engineering plans, materials & customer specifications.
- Generate CAD models and create prints of current and new products as well as any supporting fixtures.
- Assist in maintaining the Engineering department database vault.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· An engineering or mechanical background; familiarity with mechanisms of high manufactured to high tolerances.
· Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5-2009, and how to apply it to our products and tools.
· The ability to read and create clear, concise, and error free drawings of our products and tools.
· Knowledge of good drafting practices: the creation of appropriate views to convey features of our products and tools.
· Advanced or working knowledge of SolidWorks and MS Office software.
· Must have good project management skills and initiative in taking on and completing projects.
· Must have sharp attention to detail and possess sound judgment.
· Ability to perform under pressure and deal with frequent changes or delays.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
· Communicates and works well with employees of all departments.
· Willingness to troubleshoot at a machine on the shop floor for an indeterminate period of time to gain a machining understanding if deemed necessary by superiors.