We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Woodland, WA 98674
WE’ RE HIRING!
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
With over 30 years of success to back them up, this family-owned contractor designs, builds and installs pieces that are shipped worldwide! They have the capability and flexibility to project manage from cradle to grave or simply manage a small part of a larger project. Their dedication to providing support throughout the full lifetime of the project and communicating with and supplying their customers with the right solution is what has made them a staple of their industry!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Drafter, you’ ll be utilizing your experience in Autodesk Inventor to help draw detailed designs of products for customers, both internal and external. Your first 2-3 months will be working shop drawings, as you learn the company’ s industry. You’ ll be given ideas to bring to life within a specified timeline to meet and exceed the demands of your customers. You will calculate details and verify those calculations. In addition, you will help to maintain a clean, team-oriented culture.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $24/hour to $28/hour
- Opportunity to be trained by industry experts in a specialized field
- Room for growth and achievement
- Laid back, team-centric environment
- Holiday pay, Vacation and PTO all available after initial probationary period
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +3 years of experience in Drafting
- +3 years of experience using Autodesk Inventor software
- Reliable transportation
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- MUST be a team player!
- Some college is preferred
- Background experience in welding, construction, steel, machining, structural fabrication or design, and/or mechanical design experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Taylor Guzman at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!