We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
12815 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA 98373 Puyallup, WA 98372-7438
Surveying CAD Drafter
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Basic Understanding of Land Surveying Procedures & Fundamentals
- LSIT is a Plus but not Required
- Ability to Learn and Follow Direction
- Ability to Manage Time and Budget
We are seeking a Civil CAD Technician/Designer proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D for our Puyallup, Washington office. This is a full-time position with a substantial benefit package. Pay will be based on individual qualifications and experience. Civil CAD Technician/Designer Responsibilities:
- This person will be supporting engineers with drafting and design responsibilities on a diverse range of public and private projects.
- Prepare complete construction drawings sets and exhibits while coordinating with a design team
- Work under the general direction and supervision of engineers, project managers and principals throughout the company
- Willingness to learn and grow
Civil CAD Technician/Designer Qualifications:**
- 5+ years of CAD experience
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Civil experience
- Ability to work on several multi-discipline projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks