We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5335 Ne 109Th Portland, OR 97220
Our customer, a leader in seamless equipment integration, is looking for the next talented member of their drafting and design team!
As part of the team, you will be interpreting prints and internal estimates to create shop drawings using AutoCAD and Solidworks. You can expect to be integrating equipment into cabinetry and bars. This is a really interesting role that will test your skills and challenge you to create innovative solutions to design-specific issues. You can also plan on detailing sheet and ornamental metal with customized designs per shop standards. You need to be nimble, as this job has many components!
Important Character Traits:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Acts professionally
• Learns effectively
• Manages self-responsibility
• Plans for changes (flexibility and adaptability)
• Plans for personal and professional growth
• Works productively
• Superior attention to detail
• Experienced to Advanced AutoCAD capabilities
• Working knowledge or direct experience using 3D software such as Solidworks, Inventor, Creo, Solidedge, etc.
• CNC programming, specifically by use of Mastercam, a plus but not required.
• Must have strong computer and organizational skills.
• Must be able to read Architectural and Interior Design prints.
• $20 - $25/hr DOE PLUS Excellent company benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision/PTO/Vacation