We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
12646 Interurban Ave South Seattle, WA 98168
Are you organized and love to stay busy?
At TCMS, a Trotter & Morton Facilities Service Company, we offer a robust Benefit Package that includes both great individual and family coverage. This includes Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401(k). We look for team members who want to come in and put down some roots so we can invest in your future while providing opportunities for your personal and professional development.
Our office culture is extremely important to us. We value the chemistry between the employee and the employer because it affects the type of communication, results and overall mood of the team. Plus, we value what you can bring to the table for the organization.
We are looking to add someone to our fast growing and dedicated team of fun professionals who strive to meet our customers’ needs. We value Chemistry and communication because it is what our customers have come to expect. The reason this role is available is because our current dispatcher is relocating to another location closer to their new home.
- Utilize the dispatch software to effectively maintain work schedule for service representatives and assure that customer commitments are met.
- Dispatch service representatives according to the schedule
- Receive customer calls and adjust schedule as required
- Coordinate and dispatch service technicians based on the Service Representative' s skills, nature of the customer' s requirements and geographic location of customer and appropriate field staff
- Advise service manager of customer complaints to expedite resolution ensuring and maintaining long term relationships. Communicate resolution to customer.
- Determine and dispatch appropriate service representative to ensure quick and efficient resolution of problems while building and maintaining customer confidence and satisfaction. Keep the customer informed on action taken.
- Sufficiently knowledgeable about geographical layout to make logical decisions concerning reassignment for urgent calls, assignment of scheduled work, reactions to problems, purchasing and transfer of tools, materials and equipment
- Based on the backlog of planned work, equipment availability, tolls and personnel available, provide effective work schedules for field staff to maximize uses of skills while cost effectively meeting customer needs and providing contingency time for emergency calls
- Document and report any work progress in writing regarding field performance, material, subcontracts, & scheduling
- Build and maintain rapport and positive working relationships with field and office personnel to resolve problems, employ opportunities and maximize profits
- Make priority decisions to dispatch personnel and equipment in accordance with applicable contractual agreements
- Maintain awareness of high credit risk customers and obtain approval from Supervisor prior to authorizing service
- Audit service reports weekly in accordance with established procedures
- Provide support for any special projects such as material delivery confirmation and subcontractor coordination with field technicians
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Competitive Base Salary
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability and FSA
- 401(k) with a Company match
We are an industry-leader in safety, and we strive for an incident-free workplace in all aspects of our operations. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Seattle, Washington, United States