14333 NE Whitaker Way , Suite b100 Portland, OR 97230 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
LOCATION: NE Portland
A Full Service Transportation & Logistics Company is seeking a Dispatcher for the efficient deployment of all the resources of the Service group. This position serves as the primary Service group contact to customers and identifies their needs and assures the customer’s commitments are met.
What you’ll do:
- Receives customer’s Service calls, determines the nature and extent of the service problem, and schedules the appropriate service to address the customer’s needs
- Assigns and dispatches the appropriate service technician to match the needs of the call
- Maintains the service log books, records gathered information from the customer, tracks calls and assignments, and identifies manpower shortages and work backlog
- Provides general administrative support for the Service Group including filing and upkeep of the Service files
- Orders and tracks maintenance materials or parts as needed to perform scheduled work
- Provides management reports as needed, and compiles and analyzes information generated from calls and dispatches
- Partner with leadership to establish priorities on all emergency and unscheduled work, based on need and current customer commitments
- Assists in Quality Control. Evaluates the response times, call-backs, and customer feedback. Provides management reports as needed. Compiles and analyzes information generated from calls and dispatches.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Just hit the "Apply" button and you are halfway done!
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU - Please send your resume to:
Direct Line: 503.595.8986 Alisa: [email protected]
Direct Line: 503.595.8987 Hannah- [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I am an Operations Recruiter for the NE Portland branch location. I attended the Art Institute of Portland for Design Project Management, but like many I am not using my degree for what it was intended for. After moving back to Portland, I decided to switch career fields. Someone suggested that I use a staffing agency, to get that new industry experience on my resume. It worked! But I had to temp a lot to find exactly what I was looking for. I even was an Opti Candidate before becoming a recruiter! I have been on a career roller coaster for the past 10 yrs, but I believe I have arrived where I belong! Finally! I love my job, my coworkers & to be able to engage with new people every day.
I have 2 teen boys; I enjoy dry humor & patient people. As I am a fast-talking chatter box. I shamelessly love research & old photographs of people I don’t know. I believe in me, I believe in you, & I believe in the laws of the universe, that everything happens for a reason, even this part!