13300 Bothell Everett Hwy , Suite #621 Mill Creek, WA 98012 US
City: Woodinville, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
For more than 20 years, our team has been offering high-quality drainage and plumbing services to both residential and commercial customers in King and Snohomish Counties. We are family-owned and operated, and, as a local company, live and work in the area which we serve. No matter what plumbing needs you may have at your residence or commercial establishment, rely on us to complete the task correctly the first time, ensuring your satisfaction as our valued customer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The dispatcher is our connection point between the estimators and clients. They answer incoming phone calls, field emails, and coordinate the schedule of the estimating team and recurring maintenance teams.
The role will handle the following duties:
- Manage the dispatch board to keep field personnel on the move and generate revenue.
- Help the field team by taking detailed notes for service calls and entering them into our system.
- Get to know our technicians’ likes and dislikes, closing ratios, licenses, communication skills, and more to help them be successful.
- Contribute to our company’s culture by being upbeat and hard-working.
- Dispatch technicians to service and maintenance calls.
- General office duties as assigned.
- $21-$25 per hour
- AMAZING COMPANY CULTURE
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- The Dispatcher should be professional and courteous, a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with hours
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, with high attention to detail
- Task-oriented with the ability to multitask in a busy environment
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.