We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Director of Sales
4700 Old International Airport Road Anchorage, AK 99502
Local, well established Airline is seeking a dew Director of Sales to join their growing team.
This position is Full Time Monday – Friday
Salary is DOE + Competitive Benefits Package!
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategy; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Call Sequoyah at (907)222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule your interview!