We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Director of Finance
1705 Nw Harborside Drive Vancouver, WA 98668-1529
My client is seeking a Director of Finance. They' re a local Vancouver beverage company that has been around since 1934. To be considered, please make sure you have the following qualifications before calling Miranda at 360.816.2101, and emailing your resume to [email protected].
- 10 years in the industry with demonstrated progression
- Worked for or from one of the top 10 accounting firms
- Certified Public Accountant or similar designation; strong technical background needed
- BIG 10 and Public accounting experience
- Minimum of a BA in related field
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team effectively (this team will total 33 indirect and direct reports)
- This person needs to be confident, but not arrogant
- Exposure to or experience with IFRS
- Relocation is available
- We upgraded our ERP System as of March 2018 to Dynamics GP- it would be beneficial for the candidate to have experience with ERP implementation
- Direct reports
- Tax Manager
- Financial Planner & Analysis Manager
- Manager of Shared Services
- North America Credit Manager
- Indirect reports 29 total
- Position reports to the CFO of GrainCorp Malt with a dotted line to each business unit President (3 total)
Salary range is $125-$175K a year with a potential of a 20% bonus of salary (STIP) if company performance and personal target is met.