We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Director Project Management
25115 SW Parkway Ave suite B Wilsonville, OR 97070
Director Project Management
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Coordinate projects from initial concept development through final system integration and go live as well as integration process.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, and serve as the main point of communication on all
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Develop consensus on project schedules and inform team members of project progress and potential schedule
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Manage risks and respond to changes in risk over the course of the project.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot
• Lead all construction and capital improvement projects for newly managed, leased, and acquired buildings.
• Work with other Growth & Development staff to assess inter-project schedule and/or resource impacts.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• BS or BA required; preferably in Project Management, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or a related field.
• Applicant must show requisite aptitude in project management relative to real estate and construction projects.
• Additional education towards enhancing MS Excel or MS Project skills is a plus.• Minimum 5 years of project management experience (in lieu of education) using generally accepted project management methodologies is required. Will substitute experience for education.
• Strong familiarities with MS Project – SharePoint experience a plus.
• Ability to quickly shift priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical
The Ideal Candidate Will Exhibit
• A general understanding of the seniors housing, home health, hospice, and rehab industries.
• A strong track record in integration management.
• Strong project management skills.
• Extensive knowledge of project management and integration methodologies
• Organizational savvy and finesse.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Team player with a focus towards customer service.
• Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• A positive and professional attitude.