We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Director Of Customer Service
504 42nd st NE Suite #102 Kent, WA 98002
Aerospace company seeks a Director of Customer Service expert!
Are you someone who values service?
Are you an experienced manager or supervisor?
• Develop effective leadership teams within the sales organization
• Optimize sales processes in support of the Boeing Raw Material Strategy while aligning with the overall TKA strategy
• Develop sales strategy and objectives for their respective region to both team members and customer accounts.
• Participate in leadership sales, procurement, and operations team to achieve operating plan such as costs, productivity, and financial goal
• Develop customer relations to further understand customer needs (pain) and demands.
• Assist in the development of customer demand forecast by implementing demand management strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Provide market intelligence, customer activities, and customer feedback to Leadership teams
• Identify and pursue additional sales opportunities both in new business/customer, additional volumes, and value? added? service opportunities in coordination with VAS Team.
• Initiate working? together events with customers to further integrate TMX business processes with customers’ processes.
• Regional Leadership team member responsible for the optimization and integration of inside sales and outside sales within the Region to enable retention and growth of sales. This includes but not limited VAS Team, Asian Region Team, and rest of tkA.
• Lead in the development of additional business centers such as Asian Distribution Center, Europe, South Carolina, etc.
• Provide leadership, training, and coaching to respective team members.
• Provide supervisory and HR? related supports to the team.
• Manage up to 40 employees with 2-5 direct reports
• 3-5 years of management and leadership experience
• 5-10 years of Sales and Customer Service Experience
• Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of the aerospace and metal industries
• Domestic and International travel is required