We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Director - Corporate Project Management
15570 Sw Jenkins Road Beaverton, OR 97006
Sets corporate Project Management strategy & direction, ensuring successful completion of 100+ concurrent new product & key company projects at any given time. Ensures the Project Management Dept is organized and has the tools to support complex projects, including approval, planning, execution to ensure planned results are achieved on time and with the desired return on investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight and leadership of PM processes, including identification of appropriate PM/PLM toolsDrive improvement in operational efficiency, revenue, margin and client retention for each account in the overall portfolio
- Defines and develops governance structure for the project portfolio, setting project plans and communicates appropriately with key stakeholders.
- Manages projects through to completion ensuring on-time delivery, and maintaining overall project ownership
- Develops timelines, and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks and communicates critical project achievements and/or risks
- Drives process improvement, company project standards, and strategic planning activities across the organization
- Ensures team manages project status and information through facilitation of regular project update meetings, and written communication and reports
- Develops and refines process mapping and tracking for project life cycle management to meet business needs
- Acts as a primary point of contact for project status maintaining communication with stakeholders
- Leads, coaches and develops a team of project managers prioritizing the teams time and resources to align with business prioritizes and objectives
- Develop both short and long term strategic plan to continue to advance the organization’ s project management structure and processes
- Maintains responsibility for financial results related to projects and initiatives, tracks and reports on financial impacts accordingly.
- Coordinates with other company projects, and initiatives which may impact successful project completion
- Addresses problems through risk mitigation and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management, ensuring effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Defines, plans and coordinates work teams including coordinating the activities of cross-functional teams. Oversee major cross-functional efforts that pull together team members leading through influence to ensure project timelines are met.
- Drive improvement in operational efficiency, revenue, margin and customer satisfaction on projects, determining measurements for return on investment.
- Office environment with occasional site visits to plants.
- Occasional travel – less than 10%
- Flexibility for evening and/or weekend work as business needs require