We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7211 132nd PL SE Newcastle, WA 98056
Custom cabinet manufacturer seeks an experienced Cabinet Estimator/ Detailer.
You must be familiar with all phases and types of wood cabinet construction.
* Attention to details
* Able to learn through examples
* Extremely accurate in all calculations (zero to minimal errors)
* Understand cabinetry standards and face frame construction
* Knowledge of Excel software
* Hands on experience building cabinets
* Spatial visualization, spatial ability
* Able to adapt and adopt our way of constructing cabinets
* Ability to follow instructions
* Experienced and proficient with “ Cabinetware Design Software” preferred but candidates with experience using other similar C.A.D. oriented programs will be considered. Candidate will be tested on computer skills.
We offer a safe & clean working environment with paid holidays, health insurance, paid sick/vacation time, and a highly competitive wage scale.
Starting salary – D.O.E.