We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Designer / Project Manager
100 W Fireweed Ln Anchorage, AK 99503
One of Alaska' s largest locally owned and operated full service office products dealer is looking for a dedicated Project Manager to join their experienced team!
Join a company full of driven individuals who pride themselves on personal development and growth. Conveniently located in mid-town Anchorage, walking distance from some of the top lunch spots.
This position is Full Time Monday – Friday
Salary is DOE $45, 000 - $55, 000 PY + Competitive Benefits Package!
- Furniture layout drawing and specification review.
- Product receiving and installation schedule timeline.
- Installation site conditions and restrictions.
- Bid review with management.
- Receive proper Purchase Orders from clients before job begins.
- Project budget development.
- Project schedule development, adherence and update for all parties involved with the project.
- Project coordination with any subcontractors and vendors involved.
- Project schedule distribution to all parties involved.
- Stay on top of and anticipate any delays to the project that are out of our control
- Experience in Office Furniture project management and installation
- Ability to read and interpret furniture layout drawings and specifications.
- Ability to evaluate and direct a project’ s direction and progress.
- Knowledge, use and operation of standard office equipment and a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail, good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to plan work in progress using available resources including crew, equipment, materials and coordination of work with subcontractors
** Experience working with AutoCAD or 2020 required for this position.
Call Sequoyah at (907) 222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule you interview!