We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Dental Office Coordinator
11117 Ne 189Th Street Suite 216 Battle Ground, WA 98604
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Opening: Dental Office Coordinator
Location: Battle Ground, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
A local faith-based non-profit organization dedicated to caring for the local community. Their goal is to improve the medical and dental health of our community, reduce the costs of emergency room visits by managing patients with chronic care needs, and improve the overall quality of life for those around us.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As the dental office coordinator you' ll work directly with volunteer dental providers and the executive director on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules clinic visits
- Works with volunteer providers and the executive director of the clinic
- Orders supplies and keep equipment cleaned and repaired
- Special projects as needed
- Answer phones and provide customer service
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation of $17-23/hr DOE
- The ability to affect the day to day lives of individuals in the offices care
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A minimum of two years higher education, plus 1 years related experience in a dental office setting. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and understand English using the telephone and email; effective public speaking skills in group settings.
- Accurate data-entry skills which include 10 key and Excel.
- Ability to work well with other people, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information.
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Experience with Ceridian or other HRIS system preferred.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Ability to speak verbally and hear. Vision required in the job includes close vision and reading a computer screen.
- Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few known variables in situations of a routine nature.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money and other forms of measurement.
- Knowledge of Eaglesoft and Microsoft suite of software programs is required.
- Intermediate: 10-Key, Typing, Spreadsheet
- Basic: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Database, Word Processing/Typing
Hit the “ Apply” button above or send your resume directly to Rachel at [email protected].