342 Se Caruthers Road Portland, OR 97214 US
This company is in Portland Metro area's source for stair parts, moldings, trim, and more is looking for a candidate to fill the position of a delivery driver. No experience required but must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift).
Shift Starts at 5:30a.m. Monday - Friday.
- Must be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission
- 8 hour shift
- 21 Years old
- Experience with a 22’ or larger truck a plus
- Be able to pass at DOT Medical check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good math skills
- Must have good communications skills
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs or more on a continuous basis throughout the day. Materials include plywood, trim, moldings, and other types of lumber.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report, Background and Drug Screening.
General Information on Position
- Driver will load at facility and unload their vehicles by hand at businesses, job sites, and residential locations.
- We make daily deliveries and some pickups of wood products throughout the Portland & Vancouver Metro areas as well as deliveries/pickups to Eugene, Bend, Salem, the Oregon Coast, and parts of Western Washington.
- Willingness to help in warehouse on light delivery days.
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply below, or call Opti Staffing at 503 262 8700 and ask for Rory or Jonny, or respond to this ad with your resume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Christian grew up in Chicago, and left in 2008 to continue a career in the printing industry. He started with Opti Staffing Group in 2012 as a Skilled Trades Recruiter. When he is not making connections with clients and candidates, he enjoys downhill skiing, fly fishing and old Volkswagens. He graduated from Northern Michigan University with a History degree. “What I love most about working at Opti Staffing Group is the impact that we have people. Whether it is helping someone improve their resume, or giving them some interview tips, it all helps build your community. Nothing is better than making the call to a candidate to offer his or her dream job. Seeing that person grow into a management role and becoming a client is extremely satisfying."