3601 C St. Suite 1220 Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Delivery Driver
Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $17 - $18 PH
Opti Staffing group is partnering with a well-known automotive parts distributor operates in Anchorage, offering a wide variety of OE-quality replacement parts. This location provides parts for various vehicles and might offer services like delivery to local repair shops.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Safely and promptly deliver automotive parts to various automotive shops.
- Verify the accuracy of delivery orders and ensure timely drop-offs.
- Interact professionally with shop staff and collect signatures or payments as needed.
- Load and unload the vehicle, ensuring parts are secure during transit.
- Navigate routes efficiently, using GPS or other tools, while adhering to traffic laws.
- Handle any return parts or customer issues with professionalism and courtesy.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Familiarity with local routes and automotive shops is a plus.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move heavy parts when needed.
- Positive work ethic and punctuality.
$17 - $18
Comprehensive benefits package
Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.