Day Shift Technical Operative
Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
Day Shift Technical Operative
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Compensation: Up to $18-20/hr, DOE
Hours: 7am – 4pm
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Training shift: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Training Duration: 4-6 weeks (paid)
Who we are:
We are a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. Target industries include Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Semi-conductor, and Micro-Electronics.
In addition to the supply of consumable products and equipment, we offer specialized services including Kanban programs, VMI, Technical solutions, and on-site service provision.
What's In It for You:
- Salary up to $18-20/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fun and phenomenal collaborative work location
- Work/Life balance
- Dynamic culture
- We are growing and not slowing down!
- To the moon with stability and growth!
What You’ll Do
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fix where appropriate
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Install and movement of equipment as required
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organization of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a series of computerized systems
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes
- Strong technical ability a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift experience desirable
Call Molly today at 971 246-8427 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I have lived in California, Oregon, and Washington, all on the west side of each state. My heart won’t let me be far from the coast 😊 I am a candidate advocate that is changing lives to meet the needs of the new job market and improving work happiness throughout the Upper Left, USA. Everyone is important and everyone has value, and I absolutely love to help people see their value and land jobs they never thought they could. Transferrable skills are like magic!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”