Day Shift Technical Operative
Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
Day Shift Technical Operative
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Compensation: Up to $21/hr, DOE
Hours: 7am – 4pm
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Training shift: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Training Duration: 4-6 weeks (paid)
Who we are:
We are a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. Target industries include Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Semi-conductor, and Micro-Electronics.
In addition to the supply of consumable products and equipment, we offer specialized services including Kanban programs, VMI, Technical solutions, and on-site service provision. With global manufacturers of cleanroom products. We have quickly become recognized experts in the industry working with some of the biggest names internationally.
What's In It for You:
- Salary up to $20/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fun and phenomenal collaborative work location
- Work/Life balance
- Dynamic culture
- We are growing and not slowing down!
- To the moon with stability and growth!
What You’ll Do
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fix where appropriate
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Install and movement of equipment as required
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organization of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a series of computerized systems
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes
- Strong technical ability a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift experience desirable
Please respond with your updated resume and/or call Amber today at 503-594-2000for that next step in your career!
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Amber O’Donnell and I am a born and raised Oregonian. I love the Pacific Northwest and have pretty much decided I will never live anywhere else!! I love to spend my time camping, riding my banshee in the sand and watching my youngest play softball! I am married to a wonderful man, who has taught me to love unconditionally and has been there for me and my girls. I have two daughters, 24 & 17 and am a grandmother of 2 spunky little girls. Most of all I love to make people laugh, it makes my day to put a smile on someone’s face. Being the Branch Manager at Opti Staffing is very rewarding and never gets old!