We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
14508 NE 20th St Ste. #200 Bellevue, WA 98005
Our client in Real Estate is in the Bellevue area looking for a Data Analyst!
If you' re looking for a long term work-home with a wonderful team and a neat clean office feel please apply with your resume!
- Provide operational support to internal sales team.
- Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into specific areas.
- Serve as a liaison between various teams within the company
- Assist and support sales manager in serving sales representatives needs
- Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for sales manager
- Input and record all information in Salesforce
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Some data entry / processing that pertains to specific accounts
Qualifications for Success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with people and servicing their needs
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Positive, flexible and strong problem solver
- Self-motivated and self-directed – very fast paced
- Ability to be organized and multi-task
- Ability to see the big picture and the importance of this role in the team
- Attention to details is a must
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude a must
- Comfortable with and ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Prepare and produce documents with accurate data entry and within turnaround time.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing large set of policies, procedures and documents.
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Must have the ability to oversee and modify a schedule of tasks with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Hourly Pay: $15.00 to $18.00