We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service Representative
Tukwila, WA 98188
Do you have a positive attitude and problem-solving skills? Are you passionate about connecting with people and want to hit the ground running with an immediate impact felt across country? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we are looking for you! We are a trade show material supplier and asset management company located in the Seattle area! We are in need of a customer service superstar that has a stable work history and not afraid to think outside of the box!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering a fair amount of calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customer’ s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints while also finding a solution for the customer
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to work weekends and overtime hours
- Proficient in multi-tasking, prioritizing and staying organized
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday-Friday (40+ hours a week, weekend availability is a must!)
Job Location: Seattle (Tukwila) area