Customer Service Representative
11901 Business Blvd Eagle River, AK 99577 US
Opening: Customer Service Representative
City: Eagle River, Alaska
Pre-excavation call center located in Eagle River is accepting seasonal candidates for their Summer Customer Service Representative role. This position will be from May-August with the potential for permanent for the right fit.
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Provide intel as to whether, or not it is safe to dig on the provided residential address
- Offering excellent customer service
- Competitive wage
- Full time hours
- Great summer job
- Potential for permanent if interested and do well for the summer
- Positive attitude & professional appearance
- Experience in Customer Service
- Ability to work independently, critically & strategically
- Proficiency with typing/computers
- Full Competence Using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to Mmiller@optistaffing.com or call 907-222-7006
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.