We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service Representative - Kent
5802 South 228th St Kent Kent, WA 98032
FULL TIME/DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Aerospace company needs a customer service representative with Aerospace experience!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers, as well as the support of the sales staff by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of aerospace products to:
(1) Maintain business relationships with company vendors;
(2) Manage customer interactions from the order process to the delivery of the product
(3) Maintain relationships with internal departments
(4) Serve as a team player working toward fulfillment of department goals and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include some or all of the following and are not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee’ s specific job duties, priorities, and performance expectations are detailed in his/her individual performance plan.
- Respond to high volume of customer telephone and email inquiries regarding company products promptly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and respond to customer complaints, problems and requests for information. Interface with other company departments as required.
- Work with Sales team members to ensure quality customer service by providing additional help as requested including photocopying, filing and distributing documents.
- Aid in the flow of information through different departments
- Assist in entering, modifying or researching information in ERP system (Made 2 Manage)
- Enter and track purchase orders
- Assist in reviewing, preparing and sending cost estimates to customers
- Advise customers of order changes, status, pricing, product replacement, and invoice issues
POSITION SCOPE – Direct/Indirect Reports: None
PEER POSITIONS – Other Customer Service reps
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary: $51, 250 to $53, 040.00 DOE health benefits, 401K, vacation, PTO offered