We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service Manager
Vancouver, WA 98674
Customer Service Manager Needed!
Local packaging company is looking for a talented Customer Service Manager to add to their amazing team of experts. As the newest addition to the team, your responsibilities will include managing their customer service team, managing the customer/new project onboarding process, as well as cross train to serve as a backup for the Service Department Manager!
- 5 years experience as a Customer Service specialist
- 2-5 years as management
- Ability to interact with both internal & external customers
- Proven ability to be an effective project coordinator is a must!
- Experience in manufacturing and/or sister industries (construction, industrial, logistics) is strongly preferred
- Experience using an ERP is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs., stand, walk, and sit, with scheduled breaks, for eight hours a day
About the Team:
The Service Department includes customer service, purchasing, graphics, pricing, and machine scheduling – essentially is the shared services group that sits between outside sales and production.
If this sounds like you, look no further! Apply for this fantastic, direct hire opportunity by emailing your resume to Nicki at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview!