10408 144Th Street E. Puyallup, WA 983744958 US
Opening: Customer Service
WHO THEY ARE:
We've been aggressively safeguarding the water supply since 1953 in order to provide a safe and reliable supply of water. We uphold the standards set by the Washington State Department of Health and the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Answers telephone calls, screens, and directs calls to appropriate parties, provides general information, and records and/or relays messages.
- Greets, receives payments, provides information, and directs walk-in customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints regarding billing and service and refers to the appropriate staff member.
- Receives information for payment arrangements and service change orders from customers; completes service change orders and inquiries, enters data into computer with complete accurate information for billing, customer service, and field staffs.
- Works with customers to verify transactions; research and resolve inquiries about billing and other office matters in a courteous respectful manner. 9 Posts cash receipts and card payments on a daily basis.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail; assists in mailing of outgoing correspondence.
- Files documents and correspondence.
- Assists with clerical duties as assigned.
- Escrow estimates, leak adjustments, and collections.
- Must maintain regular and prompt attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- M-F set schedule
- Company benefits and time off including vacation
- Great company culture
- Competitive pay starting at $20/hr + DOE (review at 90 days)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Telephone etiquette;
- Customer service techniques;
- Software applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and accounting software;
- Basic mathematics;
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation;
- Filing and file maintenance techniques; and
- Basic office and administrative procedures.
- Answering phones and greeting customers;
- Applying customer service techniques;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Using computer and related software applications;
- Using office equipment such as phones, copiers, calculators, and fax machines;
- Prioritizing work, accommodating interruptions, and meeting deadlines;
- Establishing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships at all organizational levels, with internal and external customers and with the public;
- Communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc., sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction; and
- Prioritizing work assignments and meeting deadlines.
- Experience/Education: Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
One year of general experience or training related to office support functions, customer service,
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED).
Possess and maintain:
- Valid Washington State Driver's License with a driving record acceptable to the Company and its insurance carrier.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please hit the apply now button and attach your resume so it sends it to Chet Cape at [email protected] . We want to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible! Or just give me a call at (253) 284-2409!