We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Service & Data Entry Specialist
2500 East 5th Street, #100 Vancouver, WA 98661
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Customer Service & Data Entry Specialist
City: Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
Being a stable, family-owned electrical distributor in Vancouver, this company is busy beyond belief! They are growing like wildfire, and there’ s no telling when they’ ll slow down! This small outfit puts emphasis on a “ customer first” approach, making sure that consistent communication and product knowledge make them the experts in their field. They work hard AND play hard in the best way, and absolutely no one is too good to send an email, answer a phone or take out the trash. If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced environment that will give you the opportunity to get your foot into a thriving industry, this is where you want to be!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Customer Service & Data Entry Specialist, you’ ll be learning and familiarizing yourself with parts and industry lingo. You’ ll be tasked with inputting data into Excel, answering emails, answering phones and talking with clients. Your day will be comprised of a mixture of computer work and liaising between departments to ensure an efficient flow of process and communication. This is a heavy email, data entry position where attention to detail is key!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $16/hour
- ALL THE OVERTIME YOU WANT!
- Ability to learn from one of the industry’ s experts
- Vacation and PTO after introductory period
- Relaxed environment with a “ work hard/play hard” mentality
- Education in new and unique parts and processes
- Opportunity to grow within a successful company
- Awesome team of individuals that care about YOU!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +3 years of experience in data entry
- +3 years of experience in customer service or sales support
- Attention to detail is a MUST!
- Applicable experience utilizing Word, Outlook, Excel and entirety of MS Suite
- Thick skin and great sense of humor!
- Drive to be the best!
- Some college or trades school education
- Experience in a distribution setting
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kendra O' Bryant at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 721-4776!