Customer Service / Counter Sales
300 E 54Th Ave Anchorage, AK 99518-1230 US
Opening: Customer Service / Counter Sales
City: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $21 - $25 PH
Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for customer service? This growing Nationwide construction supply and distribution company in Anchorage, AK is looking for a Customer Service / Counter Sales candidate to join their team! As Alaska’s leading supplier of construction material and industrial products, they need someone who is detail-oriented, can multitask, and is comfortable handling confidential information.
WHO THEY ARE:
Nationwide construction supply and distribution company is seeking a new Customer Service / Client Support candidate to join their growing group. Join Alaska’s leading supplier of construction material and industrial products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This position is the first line of defense and is an integral part of the entire operation. This role is primarily responsible for customer service and communication from monitoring customer requests, answering customer questions, tracking customer orders, and assisting inside representatives.
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
$20.00 - $25.00 + DOE
Highly competitive benefits package including Med/Den/Vision, 401K, and PTO.
This is a permanent, full time role offering flexibility in schedule.
This position is a growth position with a company that has multiple locations nationwide. Training, growth and advancement opportunities are provided for anyone with interest and desire.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Minimum 1 year prior experience preferred
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalency
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
We have employment agencies in Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Anchorage, Lake Oswego, and Vancouver filling the most sought-after job vacancies with the most qualified candidates.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.