We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Customer Relations & Technical Document Specialist
127 N Main Ave Ridgefield, WA 98642
CUSTOMER RELATIONS & TECHNICAL DOCUMENT SPECIALIST
As a Customer Relations & Technical Document Specialist with One Source Food Solutions you will be responsible for fulfilling day-to-day operational execution requirements for the needs of multiple accounts in the Food & Beverage Industry. The Customer Relations & Technical Document Specialist will work directly with the customers and multiple producers on a daily basis. They will be accountable for building internal relationships with the accounts, manage current process flow for order execution, and proactively seek out customer solutions. The role will be responsible for entire order completion, from processing received purchase orders to invoicing our end customer. In addition, this role will partner with the Operations Manager to provide strategic information and feedback to exceed customer’ s expectations and maximize our opportunities. With a technical documentation focus, this individual will be responsible for keeping up to date Food and Beverage Trends, while managing the company’ s compliance to these new rules. This position will be based in our Ridgefield, WA office. This is a full-time position with complete medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, etc.
This position is responsible for managing day-to-day operations for the his/her assigned Account Portfolio, including, but not limited to:
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved bothpromptly and thoroughly
• Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: order entry &fulfilment, billing, invoicing, and arranging transportation for shipments
• Manage the pricing, quality, service and contract compliance with multiple producers
• Develop and implement standard operating procedures for internal and external relationships
• Update, create, compile reports to analyze the customer’ s situation
• Technical Documentation Responsibilities
oComprehend & maintain current & accurate technical documents (i.e. product specifications)
oSubmit & resolve quality claims
oUnderstand plant sanitation, pest control, product analysis, etc.
oBasic quality assurance and food safety program elements
• Understanding and maintenance of 3rd Party audit and inspections documents
• Understanding of and customer communication for HACCP and allergen programs
• Understanding of and customer communication for NLEA requirements
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance data to measure product quality performance
• Bachelor’ s Degree or 2+ years managing customer accounts or AP/AR experience (preferred)
• Familiarity with QuickBooks® (preferred)
• Food & Beverage Industry experience (preferred)
• Effective communication skills & strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy & ability to multi-task
• Business savvy with AP/AR
• Possess a strong work ethic & team player mentality
• Strong decision making & analytical abilities
• Ability to prioritize & manage time
• Capacity to handle issues & unpleasant customer situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
**Please Provide Excel & PowerPoint Work Samples if able