We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Credit and Collections
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, Washington 98661
Local manufacturing company looking to add a Credit and Collections Clerk to their team. Are you looking for a company that offers room for GROWTH and ADVANCEMENT If so this position and company is for you! Compensation $17.00/hr DOE.
Job Duties to include;
- Gather documents received from customers and compile the credit packet for the Credit Specialists to review.
- Request trade references from outside sources to be included in the credit packet
- Work with Customer Service Representatives and sales engineers to obtain correct documents needed for the credit packet
- Post daily payments received from the following sources; lockbox, wire, ACH, credit card and live checks received at our location.
- Balance cash account and trade A/R account in SAP daily
- Update cash worksheet with totals from prior day and current day’ s cash receipts and forward to designated recipients.
- Create bank deposit daily if live checks are received
- Enter debit notes into SAP as received
- Enter commissions into SAP as received
- Upload all department documents into On-base
- Contact sale, CSR’ s and/or customers to obtain updated sales tax exemptions certificates or resale certificate as needed
- Follow all policies and procedures related to credit department
- Fold and mail monthly statements
- Process journal entries as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience Required;
- HS diploma with 2-3 years' experience in Accounting, collections, and/or credit functions or AA degree with accounting background; Prior cash posting experience is required
- Excel - intermediate to advance
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally by phone and email Proficient with Outlook, and SAP
- Accurate data-entry skills including 10-key
Please email your resume to Tammy Watson at [email protected]