We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
211 5th St Woodland, WA 98674
My client is one of the first West Coast packaging companies to earn SQF level 3 Certification, the highest rating for food safety in their industry. They' re seeking a qualified Cost Accountant with experience in accurate job costing, variance reporting, departmental expense reporting, inventory accounting and accounts payable.
Must be able to:
- Maintain Cost Accounting System
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting costs and profitability of products or services
Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger and Balance Sheet analysis.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
Manage departmental cost statements including budgeting, expense coding and monthly review and distribution.
- Accounts Payable
- Freight Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; and organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Min. 3 years in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment, Printing or Flexible Packaging a plus.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong Excel skills
- ERP experience
Compensation is DOE.
To be considered for this amazing Direct Hire opportunity please send your resume to [email protected] and call Miranda at 360-816-2101 now!