We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4755 Brooklake Rd Ne Salem, Oregon 97305-9702
Norpac Cost Accountant
Cost Accountant - Salem, OR
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual cost analysis and reporting.
- Analyze product profitability and trends.
- Review and preparation of sales cost projections.
- Maintain inventory valuation.
- Support of annual budget process.
- Complete statistical surveys.
- Support other accounting projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting/finance or business with emphasis in accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Cost accounting experience in manufacturing.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), with understanding of Access desirable.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task, and work independently with minimum direction.
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- All new employee hiring is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
HOURS AND LOCATION: Full-time. Monday through Friday (8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm). Overtime as required.