We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4900 Meadows Rd # 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Hoffman, Stewart & Schmidt, P.C.
Corporate Accountant (Reports to Firm Administrator and/or Treasurer)
- Hands-on responsibility for Firm accounting functions
- Monthly financial statements – QuickBooks and Excel
- Payroll (Paychex) performed twice monthly for 45-50 people – most full-time exempt, but some non-exempt, and some part-time
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- Monitors cash flow, performs bank reconciliations
- Coordinates time and billing functions, accounts receivable, and cash receipts
- Generates firm management reports (productivity statistics, work-in-process, client realization, budgets, etc.)
- Preparation of various tax reports for the Firm – i.e. 1099s, Personal property tax, B&O Tax, quarterly estimates.
- Proofreads client financial statements and other reports processed by administrative staff
- Participates in client tax return processing function as needed (scanning documents, assembling returns, etc.)
- Assists with oversight of project and deadline management systems
- Assists in the preparation and review of the following services provided to clients:
- 1099 reporting - seasonal
- Personal property tax returns - seasonal
- Payroll assistance (limited)
- QuickBooks consulting (limited)
- Organized and detail-oriented. Positive and energetic. Team player.