We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
800 E Dimond Blvd #3-500 Anchorage, AK 99515
Opening: Controller City: Anchorage
WHO THEY ARE: A management company servicing multiple stores in the state of Alaska.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO: Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU: Full-time & permanent, Monday – Friday. $100, 000k+ with full Health/Medical, Vacation/PTO, Retirement/401k Benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE: Bachelors or Masters in Accounting/Finance with several years of experience in executive Accounting/Finance background. Must have experience managing processes, financial softwares, developing standards, audit, accounting, corporate finance, tracking budget expenses, financial skills, analyzing information, developing budgets, & management.
NEXT STEPS: You may send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 so we can arrange a time & day for an interview! Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!