We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3301 Denali St. Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99503
Long standing, mid-sized, for-profit, Alaskan corporation looking for a full-time Controller. Position supervises experienced staff of accountants and typical functions like payroll, accounts payable, revenues and general ledger. Controller also responsible for budget, financial reporting, data analysis and year-end procedures as well as other duties.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Three to five years of related experience
- MAS 90/Sage accounting software experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Must have valid Alaska driver' s License and pass a background check
Position is full-time, long-term with occasional over-time. Potential for flexible hours. Competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- CPA (Required)