We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Contract Administrative Assistant
1000 Index Ave Ne Renton, WA 98058
Our client in Renton has a contract position open, for assistance of the responsibilities of their bubbly and dedicated front desk administrative assistant! Please read in detail the description below and if it' s still of interest to you apply!
- Ability to use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Browsers and navigate the internet
- Knowledge of PDF’ s and how to print, copy, and manipulate
- Experience using Office equipment such as copier’ s, postage meters and folding machines
- Typing Skills 40 wpm or higher
- Analytical Strength (Math & Problem solving skills)
- Microsoft Office and Outlook computer skills
- Ability to research and self-teach all necessary instructions for assisting clients from office procedure manuals - be a self starter and resourceful
Customer Service Skills:
- Be diverse customer service oriented with excellent phone etiquette and strong people skills
- Able to switch focus quickly from job duties to phones to dealing with clients at the front counter- multi-tasking with constant interruptions
- Have strong communication skills and take instructions quickly, efficiently and cheerfully
- Robust problem solving and independent learning skills
- A personality that is flexible, outgoing, friendly and a people person who understands the importance of keeping their voice level down in an open office environment.
- Must adhere to our Fragrance Free office requirements; no perfumes, laundry detergents using fragrances, hair sprays or any other fragrance products that could cause an allergic reaction. There are some high chemical sensitivities within the office so anyone wearing fragrance is unacceptable.
- Patience in retrieving difficult to understand phone messages or phone conversations with people that have disabilities, language barriers, or cultural differences as well as in person interaction with people of a diverse population.
- Deal with difficult, irate, hostile people, and mediate conflicts
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
The position would be Monday through Friday, 8: 00 to 5: 00 pm and is NOT flexible as you would be opening and closing the office.