11305 NE Marx St Portland, OR 97220 US
OPENING: Contract Admin / AP-AR Specialist
CITY: NE Portland, OR
SALARY: $55K - $60k Annually DOE
WHO THEY ARE:
Local, family owned, and operated roofing company. Since 1951 they pride themselves on traditional values of excellence in customer service, workmanship and professionalism.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This individual is responsible for maintaining accurate and on-time recording keeping relative to the service department's operations. This individual will perform functions to support the work order process, including but not limited to ensuring that all charges related to work orders are posted properly and closed on a timely basis. This individual will set up service work and facilitate project contracts and handle communications with customers in a professional manner. This person would be an Admin that oversees contract & warranty documents, with some AP/AR - Account payables / Account Receivables
- Will provide administrative support to the Service Group in the day-to-day processing of related paperwork required such as Work Orders, Proposals, Service Time Cards, Reports, etc.
- Prepare and proof documents and correspondence, including work orders, letters, memos, faxes, transmittals, reports, submittals, transmittals, requests for information, and purchase orders as needed.
- Maintain accurate database of all service related files and logs for document control and roofing management.
- Communicate with customers for all service related requests and create work orders in Navision.
- Work directly with Service Superintendent for all service work orders.
- Track and update logs for estimates, change orders, submittals, requests for information and operation and maintenance manuals.
- Review technician's hours on completed work orders and prepare for invoice.
- Review completed work orders and create invoice.
- Review and contact customers on any open collection reports.
- Research and provide information requested by customers.
- Prepare service payroll reports on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis as required.
- Coordinate Request for Proposal's with account managers and operating unit presidents to ensure proposal deadlines are met.
- Understand all processes of job from opportunity to award documents.
- Ensure contracts and agreements are signed prior to project set up.
- Order Certificates of Insurance and prepare jobsite badging for projects and customers per request.
- Set up capital projects and change orders in Navision.
- Assist on close out paperwork for projects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Overall this role will support a cooperative team climate conducive to maximize employee morale and productivity.
- Must exhibit attention to detail and commitment.
- Have AP / AR experience
- Have Contract reviewing experience
- Effective problem-solving ability to research and satisfactorily resolve issues.
- Track record of initiative and establishing priorities, and ownership of work is essential.
- Ability to maintain flexible and positive attitude towards assignments.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, customer service skills to serve both internal and external customers.
- Excellent Microsoft skills, preferably MS Office (Word and Excel), experience working with Outlook for e-mails, scheduling, etc. a plus.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years recent facilities services administrative experience, preferably in the Construction industry.
This opportunity is going to move fast! If you have the experience and the passion please respond with resume and be prepared to interview immediately!
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU!
Contact Hannah or Alisa at Opti to secure your interview today!
H[email protected] | 503.595.8987
[email protected] | 503.595.8986
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey ya’ll, I’m Hannah! I’m an Operations Recruiter here at the Portland branch! I’m Cali Bay Area native, born and raised.. and now loving my new life as a Portland Resident! I’m very compassionate about helping people and animals and always the type to go with the flow of things and strongly believe in the law of attraction--the thoughts and actions you put out in the universe will come right back! I like to meditate and connect with my mind, body, spirit, and nature. I love working here at Opti, especially love my coworkers and the chill atmosphere we have here!